Committed Custom Calls relies on word of mouth to keep the lathes turning and the dust flying. We’ve been fortunate enough to meet some amazing people along the way who have taken the time to say some kind words about our products and service. Thanks again folks, we love hearing your feedback.
- Eric B.,FloridaWhat can I say, your calls are top notch! Since the day you got me into collecting duck calls I have been hard pressed to find a better sounding/looking combination in a duck call in my entire collection which encompasses over 100 calls. This call tore em down in Arkansas flooded timber sloughs. It reminds me most of a CUT DOWN Style PS OLT but, MUCH easier to blow and with exceptional range! I am blessed to have such a close friend that makes such a fine call. Thank you!
- John C.,MississippiUnfortunately the feedback section is not long enough to accurately describe how satisfied I am with your call. Before bidding I went to your website, which is very well put together, and learned more about your calls. The sound file sold me on the call. I have a knack for messing with calls to the point that I don’t like them anymore. However, I liked your call right out of the box. It’s beautifully made and sounds great. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to own this call.
- Keith L.,ArkansasJust wanted to tell you thanks for the awesome call. It looks and sounds great. I really like the raspy tone of the hedge call you sent me. I think your craftsmanship is excellent, but more importantly, I have calls that cost twice as much that don’t sound half as good as yours.
- Aaron N.,ColoradoGary at Committed Custom Callers makes one of the finest sounding hand turned custom duck calls out there today. The range of this call is short of amazing! Top to that raw, seductive hen mallard bottom sound this call will do it all. Construction of the call is pure quality which should last a lifetime and be able to be passed down to the next generation of hunter.
Call fits well into hand and is very comfortable and hefty for its size.
Customer service is also a very high priority which Gary prides himself on as well. I cannot wait to hit the birds this coming season with these calls and see the reaction that they bring.
- Rob D.,IllinoisThis being my first custom call, and trying many over the years,this by far the best. The looks, feel and sound are bar none. With such a great call and great customer service, this will not be my last call. This call is going to be, one mallard killin’ machine, no doubt!
- Steve,Cannino's Hunting AdventuresI am really pleased with my new Committed Duck Call. I have been blowing it for about a week now and I like it more each day. You really nailed it with the combination of rasp and power. This thing is pure duck! I had heard good things about your call making skills but this call is even better than I had hoped for. It will definitely have a place on my lanyard this fall. Keep up the good work and hurry up and fill my next order!
- Jeffery ,North DakotaCommitted Custom Calls made by Gary are the real deal. Ive owned and sold a bunch of duck and goose calls over the years and I have to admit, Gary nailed it with his design and function of his calls. Right off the bat, I knew they were duck killers. Flat out made for killing. Ive been duck hunting for 19 years now and I know what works and what is just a gimmick. Which in todays market, many are made for the wrong reasons. I would not hesitate to say they are as good if not better than anything out there on the market. What impressed me most about the duck call was how powerful it was. It was a loud forceful hen like advertised. I can understand why Gary said that sound is so demanding to ducks in pulling them down from the heavens. As for the looks, its one of the nicest looking calls Ive ever seen. This call will be top on my lanyard of calls this year. It has already replaced 3 of the “popular” calls that I got from MacksPW. I couldnt be more happier. Thanks Committed ! !
- Berg,IllinoisI received the call today. I really like the way the call sounds, handles and like any call getting to know it. Thanks a bunch!!! I can’t wait to get it out in the field. I hope to send some pics to ya to. Your customer service has been great!!!
- R.J.,IllinoisIt stopped raining, so I went and got the mail. The calls arrived and bud, you got yourself some winners here!! I am simply going to say, you have found your niche in the ever growing and competitive calling industry!! I am not one to just hand out compliments for no reason. VERY NICE!!……….. I commend you…… Thank YOU,
- Whytey ,New HampshireGary, I love the call, you are a talented call maker. Your calls speak for themselves. Not only eye candy, but sound good to. Unfortunately, most guys buying calls go for main stream calls offered at Cabelas or other box stores. That included me up to a few years ago. We just don’t know any different. I will promote your calls every opportunity I get, because I like your calls!
- Kelly H.,WashingtonGot the call last night love it. I have used RNT to hunt with for years, and bought yours for my collection. It would be very nice call on the wall, but a RNT is being replaced on the lanyard.
Thank you —–may get another for the wall—-
- Rob N.,MinnesotaThe call sounds like a duck… and of course, that’s a good thing. I must say, not only is it one of the nicest looking hunting calls I have ever see… I think it might be THE nicest hunting call I have ever seen. This certainly will not be the last call I pick up from you.
- Dave,Owner Death Grip LanyardsVery nice call brother she sounds great and your finish work is very nice! I will proudly display it with my other works of art! That is after she brings in some green heads for me!!! You got to run em at least once. You are very talented and look forward to seeing that goose call. Keep up the great work and thank you for the fantastic deal on this beauty!
- Jacob R.,WisconsinGary, your calls flat out rock! If you got the steam to run the open bore, she will do everything you need it to. They’ll get down low on the bottom with squeals and clucks and have no problem picking up the tempo to ring-out on top. The special timber bore I had you make is amazing as well. Not as loud as your normal call but she run’s just like the meat call I was hoping it’d be. Both of these calls will be helping me kill Mallard ducks this year. Not only is the craftsmanship superb but you’re a great guy to boot. Thanks again Gary!
- Weston D.,MissouriAfter buying everything from Echo’s to RNT’s, to Foiles to Zink calls I finally decided to get a hedge wood call built for myself and my father from Gary at Committed Custom Calls. I had heard nothing but good things about his calls on duck hunting blog web-sites and decided to give it a try. Not only was he great to work with but he also took the time to really get to know how, and where I hunt so the calls could be built to meet my exact needs. He even went as far as tuning my call slightly differently than my fathers as we have different calling styles. He truly does build custom calls! I received my calls yesterday and words can not describe the sound of these things and I may never buy another call again, if I do it will be through Gary. The calls are snotty as they come and have the ability to get so low, soft, and ducky that you would never think you could produce a hail call like it can. My neighbor came over because he could hear me, and I was inside my house! The final thing that makes these calls so great is the fact that you work with Gary every step of the way. He helped me decide what kind of call may best suit me for where I hunt how the different woods sounded and kept me updated through the actual process of making the calls. I will point all my hunting buddies in his direction any chance I get, and I know with calls like these they won’t be disappointed.
- Dave O.,AlabamaThis is a true functional work of art! EXCELLENT to deal with. SUPER call/BEAUTIFUL call!! A pleasure to deal with; these calls are SPECIAL! You won’t be disappointed. The best sound and quality combination on the market!